Thursday, June 4, 2009

Updating



















Well, exhibition prep is going along. I'm discovering yet again that I really dislike mat cutting and framing - but it's getting steadily easier. My current plan is to use some of the (I hope) proceedings of sales from Newtown by Night and buy a decent mat cutter; I suspect there will be far less swearing that way!

I've been really happy with the way the images have turned out in print, though. I've changed printers, and am now using Pixel Perfect, and I can't say enough good things about them. The depth and subtlety of colour in the series amazes me - I find I keep stopping to stare at the images while I'm framing them. Hooray!

Finally, many thanks to the lovely Michelle who came over last night to patiently keep me company while I waved my cutter around and swore - I really appreciate it. Two weeks to go!

No comments: