Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update - Exhibitions and Images

Well, life continues. The exhibition looks like it's going ahead; the current date for opening night is June 15th, after I get back from Japan, so keep it free! I'llbe sending images off to print tonight, and expect to be spending the next couple of weeks matting and framing frantically; wish me luck and no paper cuts.

I'll post details of venue, times and theme once everything is confirmed and all the details are finalised, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy on a new series of images - "Serenity". Some of the sample wallpapers I posted a few weeks ago are part of it, so if you liked those, stay tuned for the complete set. And I recently documented my partner's black belt grading in Aikido; I'll be posting shots once his sensei has had a chance to take a look. I'm really happy with the way the images turned out - very dynamic!

No comments: