Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm back... with wallpaper!

TiF Bamboo Gardens-2-2

Hello... hello?

Anyone still out there?

I'd like to say it's been an eventful few months, but really, it's just been tiring. My work moved offices, and added an extra hour onto my travel time - on bad days, I spend up to 4 hours a day on public transport. Add in the disability issues, and I've been too exhausted by the end of the day to do much other than complain.

At least I spared y'all that!

But I've pretty much got the travel down now, and the creative fires have started licking at my fingers again, so here we are.

And to sweeten the deal, here are two images from my weekend's work. Clicking on the images will take you to their gallery page, where you can download them as wallpapers. Enjoy!


TiF Bamboo Gardens-1-2

No comments: