Thursday, July 17, 2008

Church 10

Church 10

St Philips, Wynyard.

Eek, Thursday already? I'm sorry, people - I've spent the week being dragged to doctors, or taking new pain meds from said doctors, or suffering through nasty side effects from said pain meds. Plus, I seem to have caught the flu. Hence, m not realising that we were already halfway through the week.

I'm finding so many churches in the centre of the city. There are some I'd dearly like to show you, like the tiny Martin Luther Lutheran Church over on Goulbourn St, and it's Indonesian cousin over in Chinatown, or St Mary's Cathedral lit up at night. I don't know if I'll manage it; but I'll do my best.

In the meantime, here it St Philip's Anglican church, right next to the major bus interchange at Wynyard, making the best of its central location with commuter services. I thought it was a clever idea, me!

No comments: