Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tree in Forest on show!

Yep, you read it right. I'm exhibiting as part of this year's Under the Blue Moon festival; in conjunction with 2042:Art on the Street.

I'll be exhibiting four pieces from my All that Glitters series- the chocolate bunny series, for those who've seen it before. It was shown last year at Shadow Galleries, a goth club with accompanying art run by the lovely and talented Catterwaul. For a while afterwards I was apparently known as the 'Chocolate bunny woman' - I can think of worse titles.

This year we'll be on show at Repressed Records; 356 King St (next to Corelli's Cafe, for locals). 90 x 30cm matted prints from the limited series are available to buy, if anyone is feeling rich.

I'll be hanging the pictures tonight - or I will be, if the sheer screaming terror doesn't get me first!

What made me think this was a good idea??

No comments: