Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm not dead!

No, honest, I'm not dead, just inSingapore. And, as always, with no way of processing my imagesuntil I get back home to my computer. It'sbeen an interestingtime; the usual swings and roundabouts; fortunately,things are looking up.

I've been thinking a lot about this blog, and what I want from it, as well as what I'm learning from it. I came to the conclusion a while ago that with mainly images as content, it was unlikely to ever become one of the huge monolithsof the blogosphere, however witty my occasional commentary may or may not be.

This is probably a good thing- it means that I only need to please myself; and you, o humble readers. So while I'm wandering the tropics, and thinking about what would please me in Tree in Forest, I'd really like it if you could tell me what you'd like as well.

I'd also really like another gin and tonic, so it's probably time to leave this seedy internet cafe and head back to the hotel. See y'all soon!

No comments: