Monday, June 16, 2008

Necessary changes - please vote!

In other news, you may have noticed the lack of photos in the last few days - I've had a few too many problems with my hands to take pictures, sadly. I did carefully take my camera to a cooking day on Sunday, since I could mostly move my thumb without screening, only to discover both batteries were dead. 'Doh!

It's become obvious to me that I need to reduce the posts on Tree in Forest, due the amount of demands on my time, as well as my health limitations.

There's a poll to the left of the page with the options I'm considering. I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to vote. Obviously, the final decision will be mine; but I would very much like to get input from my readers.

Tree in Forest definitely isn't going away - I enjoy it far too much! Help me work out the best way to keep it going from here, please.

Edit: Livejournal readers, the poll is in the sidebar on the main page - click through to vote, please~!

No comments: