Sunday, May 4, 2008

Theme for the week starting whenever I can get my proverbial into gear...

..is SHOWCASE.

Well. I seem to be a little bit shockingly behind in posting - my apologies!

This is actually the first time I've managed to get to an internet terminal - one of the hotels we stayed in one night did have net access, but by the time we got there, I was too tired and a bit too sore to actually make use of it, and the next morning we left once we'd breakfasted to hop on the bus out here to Penang.

Penang is lovely, by the way - much busier than I remember from seven years ago, but that's unsurprising. I'm planning on a 'Malaysia' theme when I get time to actually process the images I'm taking, so you can all vicariously share the fun.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and set up a post or so to automatically post, but Blogger's auto-post feature is still in draft - here's hoping it works!

No comments: