Friday, April 11, 2008

It's all about you

As some of you know, I'm going on holiday at the end of the month to Malaysia. And while I will be taking plenty of photos, I won't have any way of editing them, or possibly even uploading them. Which creates a bit of a problem with themes, don't you think?

But I just had a brainwave. For the two weeks I'm away, I'll be running a new theme - Showcase. I know some very talented and creative people keep an eye on Tree in Forest, so I figured I 'd give you a chance to show off.

Showcase will be about you - if you have something you've created; whether it's photography, or graphic art, or poetry, or recipes, I'd like you to make a post to share it. I've seen some gorgeous art from some of you - why not share it with everyone?

There are seven posts available, and I'd really like to see a variety of things being showcased. If you'd like to claim a post (or more than one, if there's the option), comment or email me, and we'll work it out.

I have, of course, left things to the last minute, so y'all have one week to let me know. So get cracking!

No comments: