Monday, December 3, 2007

Public Service Announcement

Just a quick note to say that I've finally updated the About page on the site - including a portrait of yours truly by the talented Xole. I'm really not good with photographs of myself - really, really not good! So I'm very grateful to her for risking her lenses photographing my cranky ugliness, and putting up patiently with my wailing and complaints during the process.

And all for you guys! Isn't she noble?

For the people who've been asking about buying prints; there's also an updated link to RedBubble, an online printing service. Let me know if you want a print of something that hasn't made it to RedBubble yet and I'll upload it. Americans; RedBubble is Aussie based, but they ship to the US. If any of you can recommend a USA-based service, comment and let me know! And the rest of you; go forth and buy stuff!

No comments: