Saturday, November 3, 2007

Water 6

Water 6

Sunlight on water, bubbler, Newtown park.

I like this shot - water turning into light!

I'm also really starting to enjoy blogging. I keep finding more ideas for pictures, and I'll reach the end of a theme, and still be saying to myself 'Oh! I should do [x idea]!' Especially this week, since I love water so much. It's been very useful breaking down some of the imaginary barriers that have stopped me doing much work with it before - expect to see more water shots in my regular work to come.

Maybe sometime I'll go back and do a 'Shots that should have been' week... if I can think of a one-word title for it, of course.

2 comments:

Zee said...

Hi! I came over from NaBloPoMo. I'm challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month.
That is a very cool looking shot. I love water too... especially if it's crashing onto a beach. Your picture further down made me so homesick for the ocean!

Happy Posting!

Arwen said...

Heh, thanks! I only joined NaBloPoMo yesterday, so I'm still feeling my way around, but it's nice to hear from someone. I had a blook at your blog; my sympathies for the move. Renting sucks!